Design. Build. Maintain.
Ivey Mechanical safely builds quality HVAC, plumbing and process piping systems. Our team is expertly trained, committed to our projects, and appreciated like family. Protect your investment by having the same team regularly maintain your building’s systems.
About Ivey Mechanical Company
- Established in 1947
- Headquartered in Kosciusko, Mississippi
- Over 1,000 employees
- Led by Larry Terrell, CEO/Chairman and Denny Terrell, President
- Over 90 current employees have celebrated 25 or more years with the company
- 11 locations throughout the Southeast
- 13 LEED Accredited Professionals
- Annually Recognized as ENR Top 50
- Built 3 of the World’s Fastest Data Processing Centers
- First LEED Gold Prison located in Milton, Florida
- Southeastern regional service footprint
- 90% of Service business originates from repeat customers
- Revenues near $200 million
- Working capital to do over $250 million
- Employee 401k plan valued over $30 million
- Over $550,000 given to employees in need by employee-funded benevolence fund
- Ivey is an Accredited Training Sponsor with NCCER
- Management training involves 200 managers and focuses on client and employee relations, prefabrication, safety, productivity, etc.
- Ivey has offered craft and apprenticeship training for almost 30 years