Keeping Smiles Healthy Since 1954
Kosciusko Dental Clinic was founded in Kosciusko, MS in 1954 by the late Dr. William (Bill) Myers. In 1981, Dr. William (Marty) Myers II joined the practice. When Dr. Bill Myers retired in 2000, the practice moved from downtown to its current location on Veterans Memorial Drive. In 2011, Dr. Marty Myers welcomed his oldest son, Dr. Reece Myers into the practice.
In addition to serving patients in Kosciusko, we see folks from Carmack, Carthage, Durant, Ethel, Goodman, McCool, Louisville, Philadelphia, Sallis, and Vaiden. We even have patients from Starkville, Columbus, and Grenada! We appreciate the dedication of our patients who drive long distances to continue to come to our office for treatment. We’re dedicated to providing every patient with superior service that keeps them coming back.